Monday, August 2, 2010

Hnnng!

So I got a call from my advisor today! He began the conversation as such...

Him: Hey. I've got some terrible news...
Me: Omg...whaaaat?
Him: Your portfolio passed with a perfect score all across the board.
Me: ...cool but what's the bad news?

JUST KIDDING. LOL Agh but yes, I did get a perfect score on my portfolio in all areas. Something my advisor says almost NEVER happens, and he was so excited to tell me. :D So yeah, I'm in a pretty damn good mood today.

I will have some new stuff to post here soon. And I have been working on some preliminary sketches for my webcomic so I'll be sharing those soon as well! :D Keep checking!

1 comment:

Arsh said...

I TOLD YOU!!! *HUGTACKLE* I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU SO! XD

I am so glad but I told you so :P

OMg now I'm so so nervous. I know mine won't pass with such marks but maybe it will pass. c_c
I keep getting told how CRAP my art is by people who think they are helping me... so now I'm scared to submit my portfolio. :(

Sucks you still can't get into Game Art this semester due to the stupid math class *hits it*

Aww but the portfolio thing is a point of pride you should take and shine on! You are fantastic! Know it!